As the Dazzlers turned a year in September I wanted to add a few things to our team since we have become such an amazing family. One thing is to have a DAZZLER of the Month each month that will be nominated by the dancers. I have chosen Deyna this month for her amazing talent in choreography and organization of our costumes and outfits that we wear for the shows. Her hard work is very much appreciated and she always knows what to get that will make us look professional and classy yet fun when we need to.
1. How long have you been in SL?
2. When did you join Dazzlers Inc.? 1-9-2009 I think?
I had wanted to join before… I watched my friends rock as Dazzlers. So, when Pyper asked was I interested I jumped at the chance to shine with the Dazzlers, a true family of dancers that love each other.
3. Do you dance or model in RL? If so what do you do?
I always danced… ballet, jazz, tap & hip hop classes as a child and teen. Music always sparked me to dance. I love the challenge of putting choreography to the music and watching it come alive. The love of dance is something I enjoyed immensely, and taught my students to appreciate it .
4. What drew you to audition for Dazzlers? N/A
5. What is it that makes the team? I’d like to say dance/music… but I’ll say it’s the love and camaraderie we all share, which shows through into all the dance steps.
6. What else do you do in SL? I’m married to the Love of my SL Vaughan Huet we have 2 beautiful daughters & we are expecting again. I’m the GM of Frank’s Place Jazz Club my first love… in my opinion the most romantic club on all SL. I also have danced with Pixelle Ballet for 2 years and LA Productions since 8-1-2009. I’m currently working on Mommyfit-an exercise class for SL mommies and Ice Expression an Ice Dancing group. I want to enjoy my SL experience more than anything.
7. What has been your favorite moment from being apart of the team? There have been so many, watching our team grow and become such a wonderful family. But, one of the best was the day two of my loves came together. Dazzlers dancing at Frank’s as My Frank’s Family are cheering on my Dazzler Family. PHENOMENAL!
8. What do you look forward to doing in the future with them? DANCING with my fellow Dazzlers of course!
9. If asked what you would love to see the Dazzlers do what would it be? A weekly show, with dance, cheer, costumes, and some theatrics, with all the seats filled and the Dazzlers shining bright.
10. What genre of dance is your favorite? Whichever one I’m dancing!
11. When preparing for the shows what are some hints you have for other dancers/models? Lag happens… remember each experience had with friends is a wonderful BLESSING!
12. You have choreographed pieces for the Dazzlers, what has been the motivation for the ones you have done? Sometimes, you hear a song and your feet start tapping, in your mind you can almost see the moves, the costumes… the dazzlers. You just want to make it happen.
I just want to say thank you so much Deyna for all you do for me and the Dazzlers…I’m so glad I met you that night a long time ago when you had an interest in dance. We love you!!!! Hugs!