1. How long have you been in SL? I first landed in SL November 2008.
2. When did you join Dazzlers Inc.? About February 2011
3. Do you dance or model in RL? If so what do you do? I enjoy dancing in RL, but have not done formally since I was young.
4. What drew you to audition for Dazzlers? I was in theater in RL and have always enjoyed performance. Within SL, I was part of an improv and live theater group which really opened my eyes to the vast possibilities that lie within SL as a creative outlet.
5. What is it that makes the team? Being an understanding friend and team member! Communicating with each other, good and bad. Letting others know your weaknesses (or slow computer issues), so others can step in if you fall and work hard to make the team succeed!
6. What else do you do in SL? I’ve held a lot of jobs in SL over time. Everything from club hostess to wedding planner, but currently I model as well as blog fashion.
7. What has been your favorite moment from being a part of the team? I love getting into the music and wanting to dance out of my chair. lol. Most recently, I was thrilled to be a part of the group that opened for Miss Virtual World. It was a lot of work and time dedicated to putting on great show. We would never be able to do such a large scale production without such a large and amazing cast.
8. What do you look forward to doing in the future with them? I’ve never choreographed and the idea makes me a little nervous, but because of that, I would love to try it!
9. If asked what you would love to see the Dazzlers do what would it be? The Showcase was amazing… and I was only a spectator! I would love to do some short shows, dances as well as dialogue. Perhaps a shortened version of some classic musicals.
10. What genre of dance is your favorite? I really love all types of music and dancing. Probably dancing and songs that lead to the aforementioned “dancing out of my chair”. lol.
11. When preparing for the shows what are some hints you have for other dancers/models? You really have to develop your own routine for preparing your computer. Clear cache, restart computer about 15 minutes before call time, and run to the bathroom! 😉 You really have to just expect the unexpected. Expect voice to fail. Expect the dancer next to you to not be able to log in. Expect to slide across the stage into the next sim. Expect the unexpected, stay flexible, and laugh! At the end of the day, it’s SL and it’s supposed to be fun!
12. You have helped out in so many ways other than just dancing. Can you name a few of the projects you have helped to coordinate? I work on maintaining the blog for the group. I gather pictures after events to compile blog posts. I also keep the Dazzler of the Month running, encouraging members to nominate and vote for each other and continue the excitement our group has and enjoys!